Terms and Conditions and describes our privacy practices.
The Site and the Service is provided by Brandlift, Inc. ("Brandlift", "us", "we", or "our") a company incorporated under the laws of California, having its registered seat at 5967 W. 3RD STR. # 201., Los Angeles, CA 90036, USA.
What personal information we collect?
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
We collect information about you from various sources.
Information provided by you
- For visiting the Site you do not need to provide us with any of your personal data. However, our Service requires that you register for a Leadberry account and, by doing so, you will provide us with your first and last name, e-mail address, and choose a password.
- You will provide certain personal data if you contact us by email, or contact us by mail, fax or other offline means.
- In addition, if you purchase a Subscription, you will also need to provide your billing name and address and payment information.
Information we collect automatically
There is certain information that we collect automatically as the result of your use of the Site and Service, or through the use of web analytics services as described in our
- Location information when you visit the Site or use the Service, including location information either provided by a mobile device interacting with our Site and (including through beacon technologies),or associated with your IP address, where we are permitted by law to process this information;
- Usage, viewing and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address, when you visit the Site;
- The site that you visited immediately prior to visiting the Site;
- The specific actions you carry on the Site;
- Date and time when website pages were accessed;
- Referring domain;
- Your browser type and operating system
- We do this to provide you with a better experience, identify preferences, diagnose technical problems and analyze trends and to improve our website.
- To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, click
- Third party services
- We use a number of services offered by third parties, such as Google Analytics or Hotjar.com. These services may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, such as cookies or your IP request.
- For information on how Google Analytics collects and uses your information, please refer to Google's
- For information on how Hotjar.com collects and uses your information, please refer to Hotjar's
How we use the information we collect?
Consistent with the permissions you give us to collect the information, we may use the information we collect, including your personal information:
- to provide, personalize, and improve your experience with the Service, and advertising (including for third party products and services) made available on or outside the Service (including on other sites that you visit),for example by providing customised, personalised, or localised content, recommendations, features, and advertising on or outside of the Service;
- to ensure technical functionality of the Service, develop new products and services, and analyse your use of the Service, including your interaction with applications, advertising, products, and services that are made available, linked to, or offered through the Service;
- to communicate with you for Service-related or research purposes including via emails, notifications, text messages, or other messages, which you agree to receive;
- to communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for marketing and promotional purposes via emails, notifications, or other messages, consistent with any permissions you may have communicated to us (e.g., through your account settings);
- to process your payment or prevent or detect fraud.
What information we share?
- When you expressly consent that we can share your personal information with a third party, such as:
- Electing to share your personal information with carefully selected companies so that they can send you offers and promotions about their products and services
- Directing us to share your personal information with third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites
- Please note that once we share your personal information with another company, the information received by the other company becomes subject to the other company’s privacy practices
- We may share information with advertising partners in order to send you promotional communications about Leadberry or to show you more tailored content, including relevant advertising for products and services that may be of interest to you, and to understand how users interact with advertisements. The information we share is in a de-identified format that does not personally identify you.
Your Controls and Choices
You are able to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your information. In accordance with local law, your controls and choices may include:
- You may correct, update and delete your registration account
- You may change your choices for subscriptions, newsletters and alerts
- You may choose whether to receive from us offers and promotions for our service, or products and services that we think may be of interest to you
- You may choose whether we share your personal information with other companies so they can send you offers and promotions about their products and services
- You may choose whether to receive targeted advertising from many ad networks, data exchanges, marketing analytics and other service providers here
- You may request access to the personal information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it
How we secure data?
We have implemented various measures to ensure that the information is adequately protected against unauthorized access, use, disclosure and destruction. Please keep in mind that risk can never be eliminated but can be significantly reduced. All measures which we have taken significantly reduce the risk. We will not be held liable by any third party in the event of unauthorized access, use and/or disclosure of information.
What data do we use to provide the Service?
We use User Data in order to maintain and improve our Service, and in order to provide support and fix any technical issues. We may send you messages related to our service. These can be:
- Notification emails - automated emails notifying your about the results of the Service based on your preferences - which you can set any time in the Settings section of Leadberry. You can opt-out from such messages any time.
- System messages: System email are compulsory to use the service - such as invoicing, CSV exports, etc.
- Promotional emails and newsletters: These are only sent when for instance an expiring offer or a webinar takes place, or when a new function or other important development happens to Leadberry. You can always set your email preferences in the Settings section of Leadberry. You can opt-out from such messages any time.
We process user data only when it is:
- Necessary to provide the Service
- Necessary to comply with Legal obligations
- Processing is in interest of Leadberry, but it is not harming any of our users’ or visitors’ right.
You can any time ask for a copy of your personal data, or you can ask for the deletion of correction of your data by emailing to [email protected] We’ll respond in 30 days to all requests.
Client user data: this is what we process on behalf of our Clients and is provided by any 3rd party tools that is connected to Leadberry by the Client. These can be:
- Data from any other 3rd party tools (CRMs, email automation software, etc) connected to Leadberry by the User. There is no data sent from the 3rd party systems to Leadberry, only from Leadberry to the 3rd party system.
It is the sole responsibility of the Users if they have gained consent or noticed their users of providing their information to our Service. Leadberry has no liability in any cases of a User failed to properly inform their customers or website visitors about the subject matter. Our users agree that Leadberry, or any of it’s staff, employees, partners or affiliates can’t be held responsible if a User fails to accomplish any due obligations.
All users all obliged to include Leadberry's tracking cookie to their Cookie Notice. Please add the following:
- CookieTypeFunctionTime period (deletion)
This cookie helps us identify which companies are visiting the website. For more details please see Leadberry.
People data in Leadberry
People data is a part of our Service where Leadberry provides B2B contact details related to leads identified by Leadberry. The data is gathered by publicly accessible sources by 3rd party tools that Leadberry is connected with. People data includes the following information about B2B contacts(if available):
- Email address
- Phone number
- Twitter profile
- LinkedIn profile
Processing People Data is necessary to provide the Service.
You can any time see, correct or request the deletion of your Leadberry People Data at https://www.leadberry.com/mydata.
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We’re also in sync with our vendors and only GDPR compliant data is available in the Service.
Terms and Conditions.